Join our team! Fortcom Health Services (Adult Family Care Program) located in Quincy, Massachusetts is looking for an energetic and experienced individual with knowledge in all areas of front office duties, not limited to patient registration, chart preparation, demographic entry, medical records, and patient scheduling. Certified Medical Assistant is highly preferred. Candidate must possess excellent people skills, be detail-oriented and proficient in all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Maintain, scan, review for completion all Member's medical records
• Provide outstanding customer service to Members and Caregivers
• Obtain Members and Caregivers medical records from their PCP and follow-up until their checklist are completed
• Be able to communicate with patients, physicians and FHS staff effectively both in person and over the phone
• Must be able to take-on any other assigned duties by the Program Directors
• Associate or BS Degree in Human Services or Medical Technology
• 12 months prior Medical Office experience preferred
• Must have CPR Certificate and TB Screening Result
• Bilingual (Spanish or Haitian Creole) is a plus
Compensation: Salary and benefits (100% Health and Dental Insurance Provided)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other prohibited category set forth in federal or state regulations.