Objectives: To manage and support our Adult Family/Foster and Home Health Care services to make sure the our programs runs smoothly.
- Responsible for overall supervision of all Home Visits RN’s;
- completing the MDS-HC and other clinical assessments;
- developing and reviewing on an ongoing basis each member’s AFC plan of care;
- training, evaluating, and supervising AFC caregivers in conjunction with Program Director;
- reviewing the physician summary;
- monitoring the health status of all members to ensure that all needed AFC is properly delivered;
- reporting changes in the health status of any member to the member’s physician;
- periodically reviewing AFC caregiver logs;
- conducting admission on-site visits for new member;
- completing a nursing progress note corresponding with each on-site visit or encounter;
- submitting a semiannual health-status report to the member’s primary care physician;
- planning for an implementing discharges from the AFC program;
- conducting an orientation for each AFC caregiver before the AFC caregiver begins personal care;
- Providing ongoing training to AFC caregivers on health and aging.
- Any other office duties that may be assigned by Program Directors and President
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff while maintaining productivity, staff morale, and maintaining budget desired.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, train and provide staff development.
- Proficiency in Microsoft (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- MS or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Must be fully licensed RN by Mass Board of Registration
- At least five years of previous home health care experience
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org